Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition - FL [GAME + ALL DLCs]
PC Game | Developer: BioWare | Publisher: Electronic Arts | 17.6 GB
Dragon Age: Origins is the spiritual successor to BioWare's critically acclaimed Baldur's Gate, featuring deep character customization and role-playing, morally challenging decisions, tactical party-based combat, and a wealth of gritty, mature sub-plots. It is a dark, heroic fantasy game that combines original storytelling techniques with classic role-playing challenges.
In Dragon Age, your choices change the world and affect the people around you. Certain situations, storylines, and conversation options will change drastically depending on your origin and your motivations. You choose your origin, and from that starting point, your story begins. You play through your character's early days, defining his or her background and motivation and begin to learn more about the world of Ferelden from your own distinct perspective. Your choice of origin defines how you will view the world and how it views you. Choose a sneaky, disrespected commoner and you will play a story that focuses around subtle skills and careful wordplay. Choose a noble origin and the world will be much more positive and helpful, but those jealous of your status will not be afraid to take what you have, violently if necessary.
First up we have the core game, Dragon Age: Origins
Next we have the expansion, Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening
Then we have all juicy DLCs
The Stone Prisoner
Return to Ostagar
Golems of Amgarrak
Blood Dragon Armor
The Lucky Stone
Embri's Many Pockets
Amulet of the War Mage
Helm of the Deep
Mark of Vigilance
Feral Wolf Charm
The Wicked Oath
Band of Fire
Dalish Promise Ring
Bulwark of the True King
Pearl of the Anointed
And if that wasn't convincing enough, this next bit of info should do the trick.
* Offical Prima guides for both Origins and Awakening!
* High quality maps of Ferelden and Thedas!
* Official Collector's Edition bonus disc filled with tons of extras!
* The official soundtracks for Origins, Awakening, and the DLC campaign 'Leliana's Song'!
* The Dragon Age toolset v1.01!
* A simple timeline of the Dragon Age content from the initial release back in November
of 2009 all the way up to Dragon Age 2's release date!
1. Install Dragon Age Origins (folder 01 - Dragon.Age.Origins)
2. Install Dragon Age Origins Awakening (folder 02 - Dragon.Age.Origins.Awakening)
3. Install updates v1.04, then v1.05 (folders 03 - Patch 1.04 and 03 - Patch 1.05)
4. Install DLCs (folder 04 - Downloadable Content) - see !!! ReadMe !!!.nfo for more info
5. Locate "addins.xml" in "C:/Users/(Username)/Documents/Bioware/Dragon Age/Settings" and open it using notepad
Replace all RequiresAuthorization="1" with RequiresAuthorization="0"
6. Copy crack "daorigins.exe" from "05 - Crack\v1.05" into \bin_ship\
7. Done, Have Fun!!!
USE Install NOTES & ReadME Nfo and game WORK 100%
Part 1 || Part 2
Part 3 || Part 4
Part 5 || Part 6
Part 7 || Part 8
Part 9 || Part 10
Part 11 || Part 12
Part 13 || Part 14
Part 15 || Part 16
Part 17 || Part 18
via Rapidgator (Premium account only)------------------------------